How to Apply
A. Before Applying
Please make sure you find out as much as possible about UWC before completing your application. It is important that you understand the aims of the organisation and the commitment involved. For more information on UWC please go to www.uwc.org. You can find out more about the UWC in South Sudan by visiting our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/498689826942114/. For more information about UWC South Sudan, please contact email@example.com
B. Interested in Applying? You can submit your application through the THREE options described below.
- Option 1: Apply through the national Committee. Download the application form attached below, fill in the required information, and send it to the National Committee before the deadline.
- Option 2: Apply directly to the UWC International office. Submit an online application found here: Online application
- Option 3: Apply though the UWC Global Selection Programme. However, remember! This option is for interested applicants who;
- do not need a scholarship to attend UWC.
- wish to have a entry results 9 - 12 months before the beginning of the school year.
- are looking to attend a specific UWC school or college.
You can access the UWC Global Selection Programme Application here.
Whichever route a candidate chooses, the application will be assessed against UWC's core selection criteria. Please note that a candidate may only submit one application per year to study the IB Diploma Program at UWC. You may not apply through two different UWC national committees or through a UWC national committee and the UWC Global Selection Programme concurrently.
C. Application checklist
- A completed FORM 1 - APPLICATION CHECKLIST, signed by yourself and parents or guardian.
- A completed FORM 2 – STUDENT APPLICATION FORM, signed by yourself and parents or guardian.
- Your school grades for the past 3 years signed off by the Headmaster.
- A completed FORM 3 - School Headmaster Reference Form, answered, signed and stamped by the headmaster of your current school.
- A completed FORM 4 - General Reference Form, answered, signed and stamped by someone who knows the applicant very well .
- A copy of your South Sudanese national identity card and/or passport or a copy of your Refugee ID Card or registration status.