What we do
The objectives of the UWC organisation in South Sudan include the following;
- Advance the UWC mission and increase the impact of UWC in South Sudan.
- Reach out to potential South Sudanese applicants, at home, and in the Diaspora, for UWC Scholarship opportunities.
- Select suitable candidates and nominating them to attend UWC Schools in response to the offers from the schools.
- Prepare students to attend UWC schools and colleges and supporting them during their studies as needed.
- Increase scholarships available to South Sudan students.
- Engage UWC South Sudan alumni, parents and friends.
- Develop and update useful student selection criteria.
- Maintain a network of support and contact for organisation members.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of experiences, ideas and data on UWC concern.
- Establish student and staff training program pertaining to the UWC objectives.
- Establish UWC student academic and social life awareness program.
- Engage in fundraising activities to sustain the organisation.
- To do all such other lawful things as necessary for the said objectives.